Tuesday, February 17, 2009

For the past month and a half, i've been without my desktop computer. my harddrive bricked sometime in december, and until february i've just been lazy and haven't wanted to fix it. well, my computer speakers are connected to that computer, and all my music is on one of my other harddrives. the result of this is that i havent really listened to much music in the last two months or so. i only have so many cds in my car, and the radio plays the same 5 songs over and over. i'm starting to realize just how much i miss having my music

I asked Jenny recently if she would rather be blind or deaf, and she said she'd rather be deaf. My initial answer was deafness as well, but the more i think about it the more i'm not sure. life is a lot easier for deaf people (i'd imagine), but you'd never hear music or sounds ever again in your life. i'd probably still rather be deaf, since most of the things that i enjoy doing besides listening to music involve sight (tv, video games, looking at stuff). it definitely makes me appreciate my hearing a lot more

hopefully i'll have my music back sometime before the weekend (assuming i'm not sent another DOA harddrive from newegg)


anyway

No comments: